The following are problems taken from old exams. Your test will be similar, but the specific questions can vary from year to year. You can expect about thirty-five problems on your test.
You can find the answers to selected problems by clicking on the symbol .
Look for hints on how to do some of the problems on this test. Move your mouse so that its over items this color.
1) Answer the following questins about the drug label shown below.
2) Shade the medicine cups to indicate the dosage requested.
3) Mark the dosage requested on the syringes below.
4) Use the IV bag shown to determine the following questions.
6) Convert the following between the various measurement systems.